Today’s the last day to register! If you are a caregiver for your child, parent, or other loved ones… it helps to be informed!
- To inform people with disabilities as well as the general public on the current status of the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable federal, state and local laws
- To teach how those laws are, and can be, applied.
- The Center for Independent Living
- The Office of U.S. Representative Alan Grayson
- The Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Attorney Bradley Conway
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- The Orange County Disability Advisory Board
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness
Cost and Registration:
The Disability and the Law Workshop is free to all registered participants. This includes all sessions, lunch, and workshop materials.
Space for the Workshop is limited. Call (407) 234-2481 to register. Attendees must register by Thursday, August 6.
For further questions contact Susan Anastasio or Tom Cook, co-chairs of the workshop at SocialJustice@orlandouu.org
- Facilities are accessible.
- American Sign Language interpreting provided.